Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Are they going to release the regular version in the Metro-Detroit area? I really want to try it, but they only have the diet version.

I don't think they will. It was mostly an optional drink, so most bottlers will think that it won't sell very much so they choose not to make it. I do have it in my area though and to tell the truth, it doesn't taste a whole lot different from regular Dr Pepper.

Here in Missouri, OZ can't keep it on the shelves fast enough.

ABC is already *running* regular CVDP for some of its markets so its not a big deal to release it elsewhere. There's a lot of talk that some bottlers who released the diet have now picked up the regular version.

Terry, do you keep moving or something? I thought you were somewhere else in the plains in the beginning, then in California, and now you're in Missouri. Or was that just travel?

andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

hey man - coca cola will not be producing the regular version. all you have to do is travel to brighton to get it. there it is handled by dr pepper/7Up and they are producing it.

it's delicious!

i don't know the exact dr pepper boundary, so if not brighton, then definitely howell, fowlerville. i know that ann arbor and chelsea are both coke run for the dr pepper, so anywhere past chelsea along I-94.
    woot woot

It's probably based on county lines. So, Brighton would probably work, since it's in Livingston County.

Monroe Country is DPSUBG territory as well.

Niagara County outside of Buffalo, NY area.

Originally posted by fusion:
    It's probably based on county lines. So, Brighton would probably work, since it's in Livingston County.

Monroe Country is DPSUBG territory as well.
    Hi I have seen and bought regular Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper in Thurston County, which is served by Pepsi CPG. Pierce, King, Snohomish is PBG, only diet. However, going over the Narrows bridge to Key Pensnusla, it's back to code TT (CPG) like Thurston County. Looks like the regular Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper serves in certain CPG areas because I see a code TT in much of SW Washington. Brian

Can you tell me which store in Brighton has it? Its a little outta the way for me, I just want to make sure thats its not a complete waste of time.

I buy like 2 20 oz. bottles every day. It's good stuff, but not really worth a lot of trouble. It just tastes like regular Dr Pepper, with a little bit more cherry. You can't even taste the vanilla unless you have good taste buds.

I'm in northern Michigan and there's plenty of it up here. Tried both diet and reg. as soon as I saw them ... and was somewhat disappointed. Was hoping the flavor would be stronger.

Still, it's different and unique and has caffeine, so I'll keep buying it ... especially after I can't get Holiday Spice Pepsi.
    I like new, weird colas