Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looks like Central is lagging. Seen a promotional poster for it at a local BP station, just didn't see it. Checked Wal-Mart, Food Lion, Martin's, Sheetz, and that BP. Wasn't this supposed to be out on Monday?

It's not over here in Utah either. I guess only some places are going to make it, but oh well.. It doesn't sound like the best tasting soda in the world.

Well, I admit it.. I was wrong again.

Coke's pushed up the launch of the brand, in all packages. Fridgepacks showed up in our warehouse yesterday, though we can't sell them until next week. 2 liters will be showing up in the next 4-5 days, to be sold starting the week after.

The lime taste is stronger than what I remembered when I had the advance samples.

We got them in my store a few days ago. It's okay, but not all that outstanding.

I bought several "Coke with Lime" 20 oz. bottles at my local Target store in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
    \'kito

nothin special
    gone in a wink
    woot woot

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

I have bought it at several gas stations in Frederick, Maryland for a week now.

Yeah, I could barely taste a difference from regular Coke. It is stronger in the Diet Coke w/ Lime. I think that since they eventually reduced the lemon strength in the Diet w/ Lemon because people thought it was too lemonny, they probably overreacted and did too little in the "Coke with Lime". A real shame.
    \'kito

It was okay. I think the Diet version tastes better though.

I guess I was wrong, there is now Coke w/ Lime here. I didn't really like the taste but that's mostly due to the fact that I don't like Coke to begin with. I did taste better than the diet one though.