Bevboard

When I am at 7-11 or other convenience stores of their ilkhood, I am faced with large takeaway beverages of soda and ice that are far too much for me to consume in one sitting.

Do people really drink this much stuff or is Hank Pritts crazy?

Crazy? Well, you do refer to yourself in the third person...

Hank I told you not to put so much soda in your sippie cup. See how hyper it got you?

Maybe you should just buy the smallest cup they offer? Not only will it save you a hecka lot of money but all the sugar won't go to your thighs!

Why in the hell does 143.183.121.2 keep responding to himself? Why does this board tolerate such an idiot!

lol @ hank pritts and jon mark talking to each other like skitzos and talking in the third person ..... who do you think you are THE ROCK?!?
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

originally posted by bigrich

Why in the hell does 143.183.121.2 keep responding to himself? Why does this board tolerate such an idiot!
    originally posted by splitlevel

lol @ hank pritts and jon mark talking to each other like skitzos and talking in the third person ..... who do you think you are THE ROCK?!?
    "Hank" has more screen names than the ones comming from that IP address. "Hank" has a few other screen names but uses various IP addresses for them. "Hank" is either using various computers or just changes the IP address for different names...There are several ways to change your IP address.Just search online.

IP addresses are like candy. It's easy to get as many as you want.