Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I have'nt had Nehi Blue Cream Soda in 8 years! I want to know if it is still around. If so, is it sold in the Atlanta Metro Area? I miss it's exellent taste!!!!! I have tons of friends who want to try it too!!!

I am iron man!!

dr pepperman Guest

Would Jumbo Blue Cream Soda be the same type drink?

------------------
    PEPPER UP AT 10,2 and 4.
    I am not affiliated with any beverage company!!!
    Frosty Man, Frosty.

I've never had Jumbo, only Frosty and Nehi. Well, even though Frosty tastes great, it's a different flavor than Nehi. If I ever see Jumbo around, i will try it and get back to you.

Well, the great thing about Blue Nehi is that it doesn't taste like cream soda, and is an outstanding and unique flavor. By the way, you made quite an explosive start here on the bevboard!

I once tried to obtain the distribution rights for Nehi products in the DFW area. My contact at DPSU told me that they would not authorize anyone for Nehi in markets where it would compete with Sunkist (their main flavor brand).

I know some distributors from outside the area and they still do well with most Nehi flavors. I would have it today if I did'nt have to pay the cost of a middle man supplier.

Thought I would bring this up to the top, can anyone verify if nehi blue is still being sold in the Atlanta area (details, please) or anywhere near I-85 in SC or GA?
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

Basically Nehi's dead, because where Pepsi has Sunkist, third tier has Crush, meaning Nehi falls to the third wheel. Only place I can even think of that Nehi is available is some areas of NC, and in LA where Coke does it instead of their own thing.

How about Frostie Blue Cream Soda? It's still available.

Haven't tried the Frostie yet, only root beer and grape. The root beer was good but the grape stunk. I'll give their blue stuff a try.
    I used to get Nehi blue cream soda at myrtle beach when i was a kid, would love to find a bottle of that stuff.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007