Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So I was taking a look at my 20oz. Vault, kind of like reading the side of a cereal box, and I noticed for the first time that on the lower-right hand side of the logo, it says 'Citrus'. Seeing as how Vault is Coke's answer to Mountain Dew, d'you suppose they're planning to roll out with flavor extensions * la Pepsi? Maybe we'll see a Vault Pitch Black in about half a year :shudder:.
    \'Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr Pepper, but dude didn\'t even get his degree.\' <br /><br />-Mitch Hedberg \'68 - \'05

i'd say if it takes off all over the country you will see some flavors.
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

Let's see how well regular Vault does before we start talking flavor extensions. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yeah Coca-Cola designed that label so they can use other flavors in the future. It does not mean they will however. It all depends on how well Vault and Vault Zero sell. Now that will take at least a couple years, so I doubt you will see an extension before then. If the Vault brand is established and a top 6 brand for them I'm sure they would come out with flavor extensions like Mountain Dew.
    Feed the rush!

A "Code Red" Vault might come about, but I can't imagine much more than that.

DJHS

too many people think Mountain Dew and Sprite are related so they did not want people to think Vault and Sprite were the same type of drink.

SURGE fans may remember that it also had "Citrus Flavored Soda" on the label. There's been no word on whether there will be brand extensions, but hey ya never know

I think Vault flavor extensions would be nice later in the future. If they make them I hope they go national unlike Mello Yello Cherry, Melon, and Afterglow.

Give it time- if VAULT makes it for a few years I'm sure they will emmerge. Still I'm willing to bet that Coke moves slow and steady with VAULT instead the way they handled SURGE and the MY re-intro.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

I think that's what people expect , but I don't think it will happen , atleast not anytime soon. does anyone know why vault is considered an energy soda ? besides the fact that it has sugar and caffeine ? I think it will be replacing mello yello on store shelves in my area, in about a month it will be in fridge pack and 2 liter bottles. mello yello hasn't been coming into any of my accounts for a few weeks now.