Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I was with my friends today and one of them was drinking a cup of Diet Pepsi and I was drinking Coke. I accidently picked up the DP and started to drink it. Wow. I had not tasted anything so bad in my life. I dont know if it was b/c i hadent had diet soda in a really long time or it was b.c i wasnt expecting it...

Has anyone had a bad experience with soda??
    ---AzRocks----

I was drinking a glass of Coke Zero at dinner and accidentally picked up my nephew's milk. Dear lord, my mouth almost felt like it was cramping up because of how disgusting it was. I love all dairy, but when you're prepared for a completely different taste, it can be rather upsetting.
    \'Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr Pepper, but dude didn\'t even get his degree.\' <br /><br />-Mitch Hedberg \'68 - \'05

I once was watching a video with some friends,I recall it was the first Airplane movie. Do you remember when everyone was lined up to hit that crying kid. I was drinking a can of orange crush with a straw. When I saw the Nun take a shot at that kid, I lost it.

I ended up blowing orange crush out of my nose and on to my lap. LOL Needless to say it took me some therapy and a nostril scrub to get over that bad memory. LOL
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

any diet soda is gonna taste bad next to a regular one.

i've noticed that the more i drink coke zero, the better it tastes to me... probably just because i'm used to it. and... after awhile, our mind probably psychologically tries to block out any aftertaste.

but... i had some blackberries the other day, and then had some zero after and... it tasted bad... because of the acid leftover from the blackberries or something.

Originally posted by AzRocks:
    I was with my friends today and one of them was drinking a cup of Diet Pepsi and I was drinking Coke. I accidently picked up the DP and started to drink it. Wow. I had not tasted anything so bad in my life. I dont know if it was b/c i hadent had diet soda in a really long time or it was b.c i wasnt expecting it...

Has anyone had a bad experience with soda??
    banned

Wow Az, Diet Pepsi is a pretty bad one to pick up, too. Unless your part of the "Diet Fundamentalists"(prhase coined from Acheron).

DJHS

A long time ago (around 1998), I drank a 600 ml bottle Pepsi (yes... you readed right... Pepsi), Pepsi has a lot of carbonation here, I gave it a drink, but I haven't separate my mouth of the bottle, the bubbles started to get intense, my cheeks started to blow up, a lot of Pepsi came out of my nose... and I almost choke with all the excess of Pepsi and bubbles in my throat.

Another bad experience, I visited in 2002 a great Coca-Cola store that was located around the river of San Antonio, I think that the name of that store was Texacola, I bought a lot of stuff! and part of this stuff was THE CONTOUR CAN:

The salesman put me all the stuff in bags and I paid...

Later in my hotel room, I saw all the Coke stuff I've bought, but I noticed that one thing was missing... yes, the contour can... The salesman forgot to put it in the bag and the worst thing is that I paid for it, because appeared in my ticket... I asked my family to return to the store but unfortunately we couldn't because we had to return to Mexico... two years later when I returned to San Antonio in 2004, I went to the Coke store around the river to see if I could still claim my contour can... when I arrived... no store anymore... I asked in an ice cream parlor that was next door and the salesman told me that they closed the store and now they're selling on Internet... A really sad story, I've never seen that contour can anymore...

[ 03-26-2006, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

MrR
    You win some and you loose some.
    Winning feels damn good and loosing feels like crap. But in the end we get our just deserts, in you case a beautiful Coke contour can.

[ 03-26-2006, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    I once was watching a video with some friends,I recall it was the first Airplane movie. Do you remember when everyone was lined up to hit that crying kid. I was drinking a can of orange crush with a straw. When I saw the Nun take a shot at that kid, I lost it.

I ended up blowing orange crush out of my nose and on to my lap. LOL Needless to say it took me some therapy and a nostril scrub to get over that bad memory. LOL
    it wasn't a kid, it was a hysterical women...the one who kept going..."My husband never..."
    banned

I bought a can of Dr Pepper out of a vending machine once on a hot August day. Without hesitating I popped the top and took a big swig and spit Hawaiian Punch all over my friend that was standing next to me. I like HP and all but I wasn't expecting it to be in a Dr Pepper can. My friend had on a white concert T-shirt, Ozzy I think, that needless to say was ruined by the HP.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

was that hawiian punch in a dr pepper can or in a hawiian punch can?