Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

does anyone remember golden 7-up? i usually hate apple flavored sodas but this one was awesome. it came out for like three seconds during the 80's. my star wars loving friend still has a can of it to this day! if i had no sense i would drink the sweet nectar that is golden 7-up but i hold back my temptation due to the fact that it is flat and filled with dust at this point.
    never trust a woman named after a u.s state.

The product was calle 7up gold. It was refered to as a spiced cola..............

I sure remember seeing it but don't think I tried it (for some stange reason known only to G-D and cabbage.
    banned

7-up gold, golden 7-up whatever the case that stuff was awesome. it was a spiced apple flavor. no cola in that one.
    never trust a woman named after a u.s state.

You are right, it wasn't a cola, but it wasn't apple flavored either. It was 7 up with a spice flavor.

I dont even think 7-up Gold lasted a year. It came out in 1987 but I don't remember it being around towards the end of the following year. Maybe someone else has more information on how long it was around.

I would have loved to try that, sounds awesome.

If you can still find it....it tasted EXACTLY like Nehi Golden Ginger Ale...

7Up Gold came in a red package with gold outlines on the logo

I remember 7up Gold, it had cinnamon flavoring
    (more or less), caramel color and caffeine...

It was ok when fresh, but would go flat in the refrigerator rather quickly, as I recall.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

I remember this stuff. It was in thost 80's thin glass bottled with the styrofoam label around it. I thought it was pretty good at the time. Though i don't remember exactly what it tasted like. Anyone remember for sure?