Bevboard

Thread: green river

What is green river soda like?

I've had it once. It tastes like carbonated green koolade literally.Lol.It's really good.
    Do the Dew!

If anyone is in my neck of the woods Minnesota,there's a place in Rosemount Minnesota called Big Daddy's that's a 50's restaraunt that has awesome food that also has green river.It's served on ice but awesome.

[ 11-26-2006, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: Splashofdew ]
    Do the Dew!

We have Green River here and I must say, I really like it. It uses lime oil as one of the ingredients and it has a lot of carbonation. It's very sweet, so I don't drink it too often, but really good - like a Sprite or 7-Up but sweeter and with more of a lime flavor.
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."

Thanks for the details on the flavor. I wondered if it was some kind of 1950's retro chlorophyll type flavor!
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

Originally posted by jacksmom:
    We have Green River here and I must say, I really like it. It uses lime oil as one of the ingredients and it has a lot of carbonation. It's very sweet, so I don't drink it too often, but really good - like a Sprite or 7-Up but sweeter and with more of a lime flavor.
    Hey, jacksmom...

Where do you find it? I'm in West Valley, and I've never seen it before. I guess that I'm blind! Can you tell me where you buy it? Thanks!

Jstylzz78,
    I get at it the Harmon's on 5400 South Redwood Road. It's on the top shelf in a case of six (I think, it might be four), just left of the energy drinks. Sometimes they sell it as singles next to the Izze drinks also. Good Luck!
    Jack's Mom
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously."