Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "New" 7-UP

Has anyone noticed the "new" reformulated "natural" 7-UP? It has new graphics and claims to be "natural". I picked up a 12 pack to check the ingrediants hoping to see the word sucrose or sugar. No deal, still hfcs. They just added the word natural to all the ingrediants including the preservatives. What gives?

[ 03-28-2006, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: bigrich ]

I can't wait to find out either. I will have to look on the Cyber highway. Maybe one of our 7up associates can give us the scoop.

How did it taste?

[ 03-28-2006, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I did'nt buy any because I still had a few cans of the other left. I usually only drink 7-UP when I am feeling a bit under the weather. The ingrediant label looked like a joke.

Sorry-couldnt get the pics to go up...so heres the link...the new 7UP has a really strong Lemon taste.

http://public.fotki.com/pepsipimp/pop/dscn1134.html
    http://public.fotki.com/pepsipimp/pop/dscn1135.html

Wow...sounds like DPSU is really desperate. They only just reformulated this stuff back in 1998. And does this mean that Diet 7 Up is going to be redone yet again? Sheesh.

heyy, picture 1 in your photo album thingy is odd, i diddnt know that berries and cream would still be in a old style 12 pack... odd and to the 7-up, i just got back from woodmans and there was none of this stuff

It's very cool to see 7up take a step in the right direction. I will always dig the original. This new natural sounds awesome. This is what many of us have wanted, a nice strong lemon lime soda mass market soda pop(I have not tried it yet but I so pumped). I bet Sprite is a little nervous. Thanks so much for the heads up.

Man there are so many new things to try and so many rollout sales to raid. LOL Hot Dog the soda pop industry is cooking. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-28-2006, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I wonder if this reformulated american 7UP tastes better than the mexican one...