Bevboard

That is the debate, which one is least healthy for you, I have heard tons of negative things about Aspartame, and tons of negative things about Sugar? So lets get this thread going
    Why is the word \"Abbreviaton\" so darn long??????

A FYI on Aspartame... It was submitted to the FDA and rejected as an additive before a man came on board the FDA who once worked for a cola company and got aspartame approved. A client of mine, a chemical company that produces a insect killing spray, uses aspartame as a preservative and for the effect it has on smaller sized creatures. There is a thread about this already started on the BevBoard. Overall, I don't think there is anything that is totally nutritional sound for you other than water.

there's nothing in water except water.. keeps you hydrated... we just need to stop poluting it so then it could be good for us

Look down below fellas. Last forum on the main topic page under special discussions. Use the Hop To link on the bottom of this page.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Originally posted by Kyle101:
    there's nothing in water except water.. keeps you hydrated... we just need to stop poluting it so then it could be good for us

umm... what?