Bevboard

So yesterday I finally had lunch at this cheesesteak that's only a few blocks away from my office. As I stood in line to order my steak with wiz (the only way to get a cheesesteak), I noticed that they offered Vanilla Coke. When my order came out, in the bag was a huge sandwich with a 32oz Vanilla Coke. Fresh, fully carbonated, I was so excited that I suggested that my boss get lunch there as well, so when I was picking up for him, I got another 32oz Vanilla Coke... On his tab!

If anyone's near Scottsdale, AZ, you should check it out. NW corner of 5th and Scottsdale, called Philly Sandwich Company.
    \'Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr Pepper, but dude didn\'t even get his degree.\' <br /><br />-Mitch Hedberg \'68 - \'05

Sounds like a good place to get a sandwich. Too bad its thousands of miles away from where I live. Is this just a local place or do they have other restaurants all over the country?

Local place, unfortunately =T

The guy's from Philly though, so the sammich was as tasty as anything I've had back East.
    \'Mr. Pibb is a replica of Dr Pepper, but dude didn\'t even get his degree.\' <br /><br />-Mitch Hedberg \'68 - \'05

I would say that you had a great lunch!!!!!
    (Even though I'm not a Vanilla Coke lover. LOL)

I bet you will get lunch from that restaurant more often. (No brainer comment.)

[ 03-31-2006, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Arby's around here used to have VC in their fountains. I would mix VC and Cherry Coke together to create Cherry Vanilla Coke - it was a tasty drink.

Originally posted by fusion:
    Arby's around here used to have VC in their fountains. I would mix VC and Cherry Coke together to create Cherry Vanilla Coke - it was a tasty drink.
    The one on Kirkwood or Concord Pike?

we have a place like that in the malls around here. its called philly cheestake co or something like that. i like it.

Actually, the one in Glasgow, on Route 40.

i thought vanilla coke was discontinued...

maybe they're giving it away with a sandwich because they have to get rid of it.
    banned

Originally posted by fusion:
    Actually, the one in Glasgow, on Route 40.
    Oh, that's way down there