Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MDX

how well is mdx doing in your areas???
    in my area, i dont really notice cause i dont drink it much, but i do occasionaly drink it, im drinking one now. i hate mountain dew but i like mdx, mdx tastes watered down though. when its cold it's good, when it gets hot.. BLAH.. just like coke zero. but in my area, i know for a fact that vault sells better than mdx. cause when you go to gas stations and they have all the drinks in the cases for 20 oz. i never see any vaults, maybe 1 at times, but i see about 5 for mdx, maybe the stores order too much of mdx. im not sure. im not puttin down on mdx, but im just saying vault is better and sells better

since we put it in 20 oz it is selling better than any other flavor. i work for pepsi. i sell in my four supermarkets about 10 cases a week.

Im hearing its selling about 2 to one over how the smaller bottles did. The new ad campaign (though terrible) and discounts helps too. Obviously it is set to do far better in 20oz than before though I still predict that it will fizzle with the far better AMP sharing the exact same demographic.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

i would imagine now that it is in 20 oz. and is the same price as other 20 oz. it would sell better... but still not as good as vault

i would imagine now that it is in 20 oz. and is the same price as other 20 oz. it would sell better... but still not as good as vault

I think it is selling a LOT better than Vault in my area.

david.. how dare you say that.. especially where i can see it. now im gonna have nightmares.. GRRRR

What?

Vault just sits around in my area. The short-dated store has atleast two coolers full of Vault at any given time, and tons of cases in the back. I've seen 20oz MDX move really fast in some stores. Some stores still don't have it... but soon enough they will. Regular MDX sold great when it first came out.

The store I work at... I bought a two liter Saturday and it was expired. And I still had to pay full price. What a joke.

grrr..NIGHTMARES..grrr

I really don't pay attention to MDX, and I never drink it so I really don't know much about it. I would assume though that it will sell much better in 20 oz. and at the same price as other 20 oz. It really shouldn't be too hard for it to sell better being what it is now instead of 14 oz. for $1.69 or more which is what I remember seeing it at when it first came out.