Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I went to Farmer Jack and found "Reed's Jamaican style Ginger Ale Brew" in glass bottles.

"Batch No. 6 Green Apple Soda"

Faygo flavored water (zero calories.. in Raspberry, Strawberry, etc)

At Kroger I found Canada Dry flavored water (lemon-lime, raspberry, etc)

I'm sure I could find more unique sodas if I went to Whole Foods in West Bloomfield, or if I were to visit Mexican Village, or even some of the gourmet stores in downtown Royal Oak.

[ 03-28-2005, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: gregmech26 ]

I also found Batch 6 at Super Target in Knoxville, TN. I had the last bottle the other day (I went through TN two years ago) and it tasted just fine!

Reeds is available in some places around here as well. I think Trader Joes carries it.

farmer jack's also carries Hires Rootbeer. very rare. the one in grosse pointe carries green river in 6pk cans canned out of somewhere in chicago
    woot woot

I found Faygo in the 16oz glass bottle in various flavors including Blueberry, Rock N Rye, Cream Soda, Black Raspberry, and others at Busch's grocery store in Farmington Hills (Grand River/Drake).

They also had Crush in every flavor including Peach , Orange, Strawbery, Cherry, etc

I found IBC Cherry-Limeonade and IBC cream soda and root beer.

They also had Stewarts in every flavor under the sun, including Peach, Ginger, Key Lime, Black cherry, Strawberry Cream, Cherry Cream, etc.

I made the unfortunate mistake of buying Stewarts Cherry Cream and Stewarts Strawberry cream. I ended up pouring BOTH of them down the sink.

I cant keep wasting money like this LOL I knew there was a reason that I hadnt bought Stewarts products in 5 years when its right in my backyard. Henry Weinhard's Black Cherry Cream is so much better...im my humble opinion. Even Faygo is better.

Plus they had Boylans products; however, I prefer high fructose corn syrup to pure cane sugar, unlike most.

I still need to try Hank's Cream Soda and Briar's Cream Soda.

TommyKnocker Almond cream was decent, but not something i would drink on a regular basis.

I need to convince them to carry Henry Weinhard's black cherry cream!

Pearson brothers strawberry cream was pretty good. Everyones taste is subjective for sure.

[ 04-06-2005, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: gregmech26 ]

greg - call Powers Distributing or call Eastown Distributing to see if they carry henry Weinhard's. www.eastown.com
    woot woot

I just e-mailed them. I will call them today and see what's up. Thanks!

I bought Hansen's "Signature" Vanilla Creme in the 14oz glass bottle (which looks like a beautiful piece of art work). The product was horrible. I wonder if it's the same Hansen's that sells the cherry cream in the 12oz cans?

The store also had various flavors of Jolt. One bottle was blue with a big lightning bolt on it.

I dont like the new A&W look to their 20 oz plastic bottles. It has bumps all over the bottle and the label is a weird "rust" color. It use to be a pleasant cream/tan colored label with a white outer ribbon.

I like the vanilla frapuccino from starbucks, but they're expensive.

I found Crush Strawberry in a very small glass bottle. Also found very small glass bottles of coke.

I'm frustrated that my order hasnt even been shipped after 2 weeks from a certain website. Plus no response to my 3 e-mails. You think they would treat a repeat customer better. Grrrr..

How long must I wait for my HWBCC Soda!

[ 04-07-2005, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: gregmech26 ]

Speaking of interesting sodas, when I was in New Orleans for the afternoon last week, I bought a bottle of Journey Birch Beer at a Whole Foods store, and a bottle of 'New Orleans Diet Nectar Soda', which I haven't tried yet. And some Sprite Remix Aruba Jam, which I also haven't tried yet.

Originally posted by gregmech26:

I dont like the new A&W look to their 20 oz plastic bottles. It has bumps all over the bottle and the label is a weird "rust" color. It use to be a pleasant cream/tan colored label with a white outer ribbon.
    Was this the basketball promo bottle? If so it is just a temp.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

I called Eastown and they don't have HWBCC as of today.

I ordered some Virgil's Cream Soda. I hope it's good stuff.

I also bought a bottle of FF Himber-Sirup made by Franz-Fuhrmann. I believe it's a raspberry syrup from Potsdam.

[ 04-10-2005, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: gregmech26 ]