Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I first heard that this existed years ago when I peeled off the label of a locally bottled Diet Dr Pepper 2 liter for a coupon off the next purchase.

It listed it as one of the varieties, yet said something akin to it having limited availabliity.

Well, I remember asking a driver if he'd ever delivered any locally, and he never heard of it. I even called the local botler (New York City area), and the person I spoke to said they had n't heard of it either (It's mentioned on their labels!) and didn't know why they didn't have it either.

For the first time ever, I saw a picture of the caffeine free varieties on dpsu.com tonight, but I have no idea where it's sold. I'd think New York would be big enough a market for it.

I've had many a sleepless night because I can't buy the stuff.
    <i>Living one day at a time since the loss of Red Fusion...</i>

We have caffeine free Dr Pepper in 12 packs here. (Wisconsin.) It tastes like Dr Pepper except just a little sweeter.

I'd have expected it to taste the same. I just want Dr Pepper AND a good nights sleep.
    <i>Living one day at a time since the loss of Red Fusion...</i>

ya, wisconsin is a good bet, we have it here where i live too. never tried it though

Chicago has it too.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

We have it too.

We used to have the caffeine free versions of regular and diet available in Soriana... but sadly they're not available anymore

We have Dt. Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper but they discontinued CF Dr. pepper when Dt Cherry Vanilla came out last year.

Both Caffeine Free and Diet Caffeine Free can be ordered from Dublin (TX) Dr Pepper (the same place where the Pure Cane sugar variety can be obtained, but the CF kind has HFCS). See &lt;http://www.dublindrpepper.com/&gt;.

-Doug

In my area, Dr Pepper is split between counties controled by PBG or Cincinnati Pepsi and those controled by independent "third tier" bottlers. The third tier bottler counties always have CF Dr Pepper, in cans and bottles.

I have, very rarely, seen CF Dr Pepper in cans only in Pepsi bottled areas. I have never seen the product ever in places controled by Coke bottlers, but to be fair, that is only when traveling because Coke does not control Dr Pepper in any part of my area.

The product has no taste difference from regular.