Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

3 of my 6 boxes full of soda. My others are in my brothers car on their way to virginia, They were just repeats anyway.

Sirop! This stuff is awesome. You mix it with a mineral water like perrier or badoit(Which you can't find in the US, just crappy perrier) and you have an awesome drink...The flavours here are mint, grenaide(Rasberry and other good ****) and strawberry. They don't taste artificial or anything. Like juice stright from a strawberry...(Can for size ref)

Any soda you want can be found in glass in europe. I drunk 7-up,fanta,pepsi,pepsi max, coke, sprite, fanta pineapple, oringina, oringina rouge and many others from glass. But I couldn't bring that much glass back with me on the plane...Which sucks balls.

Just another picture of some of my glass.

They use neat 1.5 litre bottles instead of 2 litres. From left to right, Fanta Citron frappe, fanta, coke light, oringina, oringina rouge, lipton green tea. I also have lipton mango tea ,liptonic,fanta latino, coke with pure cane sugar, fanta pineapple and gini...Just not here.

These are some cans of just pepsi max, lipton peach tea, and vanille coke. I have 12 packs of each...And except for pepsi max which uses asparatame they all use pure cane sugar...

I can't leave out the surge tower...

[ 07-12-2003, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: Boris ]
    Tea Time! It\'s Tea time....<br /><br />Carbonated Tea.

Awesome Boris! I love the "Coca-Cola Vanille". I gotta ask, where'd you find the SURGE?

In a store in rural virginia. I will be selling all those cans on ebay when I get back home...I guess in a month.

Hello, I live in the South of Netherlands, on the border of Netherland, Belgium, Germany. I can make a lot of pictures of all the bottles/cans overhere (including supermarkt presentations).

Also the syrop you showed is very common overhere. You actually took the cheap and ugly ones. I can show you a lot more!

Greetings,
    Denis Minning

The picture with A&W and Sprite among others looks very American.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Originally posted by dr pepperman:
    The picture with A&W and Sprite among others looks very American.
    Your right about the A&W and the cheerwine and also the RC are from this place in SC. But the sprite,barqs and faygo is from paris. I still have to get a pic of mezzomix...

Originally posted by denis minning:
    Hello, I live in the South of Netherlands, on the border of Netherland, Belgium, Germany. I can make a lot of pictures of all the bottles/cans overhere (including supermarkt presentations).

Also the syrop you showed is very common overhere. You actually took the cheap and ugly ones. I can show you a lot more!

Greetings,
    Denis Minning
    Get a picture of URGE. I bought some while I was in olso but I drunk it on the plane before I could get a pic...

Originally posted by denis minning:

Greetings,
    Denis Minning
    Sure, Be sure to get some mezzomix in a picture.

Yes, I know that is cheap sirop...But hey, The stuff in the franprix wasn't any better, and thats all I could find of sirop were in those two places.

My sister just got back from Germany, and brought me a bunch of stuff. .5L glass Mezzomix, Fanta Orange, and Sprite.

Plus, 1L PET Vanilla Coke and Lift Apfel-Cassis-Schorle (Apple soda).

She also brought back a 150ml Sprite can from Holland (from the plane) and an empty .5L PET Coke bottle.

I can take pictures and post if anyone is interested.

Originally posted by fusion:
    My sister just got back from Germany, and brought me a bunch of stuff. .5L glass Mezzomix, Fanta Orange, and Sprite.

Plus, 1L PET Vanilla Coke and Lift Apfel-Cassis-Schorle (Apple soda).

She also brought back a 150ml Sprite can from Holland (from the plane) and an empty .5L PET Coke bottle.

I can take pictures and post if anyone is interested.
    Yeah, I love mezzomix and glorietta....At first I didn't care for it but at school we have fountains and I mix the orange soda and coke together. And I have aquired the taste for it now...

[ 12-29-2003, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Boris ]