Bevboard


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: green river?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Janesville, WI
    Posts
    770

    Post

    as i was walking down the soda isle, i saw something i either never saw before, or never really noticed. it was something called green river. what does this taste like? i picked up a 4 pack of bottles, but they are chilling right now.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Aguascalientes, Ags. Mexico
    Posts
    1,707

    Post

    Originally posted by Rob The SURGE Drinker:
    as i was walking down the soda isle, i saw something i either never saw before, or never really noticed. it was something called green river. what does this taste like?
    Ask the member with the same name...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ogden,Utah
    Posts
    96

    Post

    Originally posted by Rob The SURGE Drinker:
    as i was walking down the soda isle, i saw something i either never saw before, or never really noticed. it was something called green river. what does this taste like? i picked up a 4 pack of bottles, but they are chilling right now.
    Ahh,A great soda indeed it is a highly carbonated drink with a sweet lemon lime taste,but then again it has a unique taste of it own.It is known to be the only loli-pop soda.

    [ 04-07-2006, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Green River ]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Janesville, WI
    Posts
    770

    Post

    i forgot about you, lol. its real good, i tried one cold, and i love it! it is weird, and it is highly carbonated, i had trouble getting the bottle out of the 4 pack plactic packaging and it shook it up a bit, and it sprayed all over me, lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ogden,Utah
    Posts
    96

    Post

    Originally posted by Rob The SURGE Drinker:
    i forgot about you, lol. its real good, i tried one cold, and i love it! it is weird, and it is highly carbonated, i had trouble getting the bottle out of the 4 pack plactic packaging and it shook it up a bit, and it sprayed all over me, lol
    Glad you like it [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chicago,IL
    Posts
    4,552

    Post

    My Dad at one time use to buy it; I tried it a few times and was grossed out.(I was about 10 years old). I still can't get myself to try it again.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Avondale, PA
    Posts
    314

    Post

    Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    My Dad at one time use to buy it; I tried it a few times and was grossed out.(I was about 10 years old). I still can't get myself to try it again.
    how long ago was that, though, lol?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Chicago,IL
    Posts
    4,552

    Post

    Around 1973.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Arlington & DC
    Posts
    989

    Post

    I'm tired of this lolipop crap. That description is completely unhelpful to those who have never tried it.

    Can anyone describe it better?


    DJHS

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ogden,Utah
    Posts
    96

    Post

    Originally posted by DJ HawaiianShirt:
    I'm tired of this lolipop crap. That description is completely unhelpful to those who have never tried it.

    Can anyone describe it better?


    DJHS
    Ohh,so you didn't like my description Why dont you just try it.

    [ 04-07-2006, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Green River ]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •