Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My friend, who manages a Lil' Champ in Jacksonville, FL, reciever pricing sheets from Pepsi this week... Included on that list was Pepsi Vanilla, so I'm thinking it may be ready to launch... They (Pepsi) send those sheets out a week in advance of shipments, so you can bet I'll be spending some time in that paticular convenience store next week....

You guys heard anything?

A rep. from Pepsi Americas said it will be out next week. I wonder if it will be worse than VCoke?

*laughs* I just had a can of Vanilla Coke this afternoon! If it DOES come out next week, chances are I'll get my hands one one as soon as I can and tell y'all my opinion of it. I'll probably stay with the Vanilla Coke, but I'll give you my opinion on the Pepsi Vanilla. *laughs* The Doomite Is Out!
    The Doomite\'s top 3 Beverages: 1. Jones Cream Soda/Sam\'s Choice Red Tornado, 2. Big Red Soda, and 3. Henry Weinhard\'s Root Beer!

I just don't care for vanilla colas. I've tried to like Vanilla Coke, and I even bought some Big K Vanilla Cola, and it just doesn't do anything for me. It doesn't make me want to keep drinking. It's just a little too soft a flavor.

I like Vanilla Coke but I have doubts on whether or not I'll like the Pepsi version. Pepsi in general doesn't do anything for me so I doubt the new version will. Of course, I thought I'd have LiveWire too and it turns out that I don't mind it.

Yeh I hear it will be here within days. I'll try it but I'm not expecting much.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

Food Lion's authorized as of tomorrow. 20oz/2L/12pk, reg & diet. I assume nobody's seen PV on the street yet?

I haven't even seen a 20oz yet, usually that's the first thing to hit the streets. I have to check out my local Sheetz this week, they usually have stuff before the grocery stores around here.

in okc Pepsi Vanilla is hitting the streets on Monday Aug 4. All three sizes at once 20 oz 2ltr and 12 pack, both reg and diet.Pepsi is looking for 2/$5 on 12pk 2/$1 on 20 oz and $1 or less on 2 liter
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Ahhhh, so August 4th is the big day. That makes sense. I looked at a couple places yesterday but couldn't find Pepsi Vanilla anywhere. BUT, I have been seeing more and more of the new "V" logos on bottles of Vanilla Coke. I've also seen the cherry logo on the Cherry Coke bottles, I think it'd cool. Anyone else have any opinion on these? I know there was an earlier thread about this topic, I'm just kinda picking up on it since we're talking about Pepsi Vanilla. OK, The Doomite Is Out!
    The Doomite\'s top 3 Beverages: 1. Jones Cream Soda/Sam\'s Choice Red Tornado, 2. Big Red Soda, and 3. Henry Weinhard\'s Root Beer!