Bevboard

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

So, everyone hears about the best beverage, but what do you think is the worst beverage or beverages? So far, mine would be XTC. Bleecchh! I couldn't even get a chance to finish it!

I'd have to agree that XTC is really bad; probably the inventor's taste buds had been shot off in the war. Anyway, I think the worst beverage I've had that's "somewhat" available is "VRÜIT". It is absoultely repulsive. It's even worse than Jones Pink.

------------------
    Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

fruit water. It's this flavored water stuff they sell at the ACME. I thought it would be like meridian clear (a tasty beverage), but it was not sweet, and it tasted like liquid plastic with no fruit flavor at all. Most Diet sodas are pretty bad, too, except maybe that Stewarts "S" stuff. Also, caffeinated water.

dr pepperman Guest

MOXIE

red bull is pretty nasty. i cant swallow coke.

sdkfjklfurfdm,nvcm,ihdsf

Let's face it, many soft drinks are pretty much an acquired taste. Cola is like medicine but I love it. Now if you want one that IS really bad, go get a Dr. Brown's Diet Cel-ray Soda. Truly Nasty.

fleckothegecko Guest

the hell? i was the original gecko! now i hahve to be my other internet name

Moxie. It might be a good substitute for Angosture bitters. Moxie had the longest lasting (bitter) aftertaste of anything I've had - including medicines.

Not to change subjects, but is it just me, or do most SERIOUS beverage drinkers dislike coke. I am one of those "coke dislikers".