Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrorist cola.

The choice of suicide bombers everywhere.

The official soda of Hamas and Islamic jihad.
    http://www.mecca-cola.com/

[ 04-10-2006, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: Lepke ]

I bet the terms of this company are COD or kiss your arse goodbye. LOL
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Mecca cola was set up as an anti American, anti Israel alternative soda pop.
    On there web site they never talk about the product being good or refreshing in any way.
    All they seem to talk about is hate and revenge.
    It’s not about the quality of the product for them.
    It’s a political soda and I don’t think they care what it taste like.
    Proof that Israel is a free open and western society is that Mecca cola is sold in Israel.
    Even though Mecca cola calls for a worldwide boycott of Israel and the destruction of the Jewish state, they still distribute it there.
    The guy who owns the company won’t even say the word Israel he calls it the Zionist entity. But he still sells his crap in Israel.

If I come across this product in my travels I will have to steal one. I would never buy it.
    It most likely is not very good. The guy got the recipe on the Internet.

are they the official sponsor of olympic bombings...?
    banned

I just want to point out that to be against American ideals and/or actions is not the same as being a terrorist.

Mecca Cola was made as an alternative to mainstream American cola that is marketed worldwide, but I can also see it appealing to those who are against globalism, not just the US.

DJHS

The intent of the company owner is for Muslims not to buy American products and to support the boycott of little Israel.
    At least 10% of the profits fund terror. If 10% is going to support so-called Palestinian children then it frees up money the so-called Palestinians would have spent on the kids. Not that they care much about their children.

I’m sure around the world there are plenty of little local or hippy run soda companies. People who are against globalism could buy that. Anyone who buys Mecca cola is doing it for one reason and that’s to support the death of Americans and Israelis. And other infidels.

[ 04-10-2006, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: Lepke ]

Lepke's point is right on target.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

This isn’t Paul Newman cola, it’s Mecca cola. And as far as being anti globalist. Mecca cola is in dozens of countries. Sounds pretty global to me. Global Islamic jihad.

"I just want to point out that to be against American ideals and/or actions is not the same as being a terrorist."

Yes that isnt terrorism but giving 10% of there profit to terrorists- thats terrorrism
    ---AzRocks----

I remember the website of Mecca-Cola at the beginning... it was a miserable copy of the Coca-Cola corporate website from 2000-2002 but surrounded by palestinian women and children crying... It was such a terrible site...

The funny thing about Mecca-Cola is that the guy behind Mecca-Cola is not a guy who knows about business or management... is an owner of a radio station and founder of a political party!...

And that crazy man is not satisfied trying to harass Coca-Cola, he wants to create his own McDonalds and his own KFC to harass that fast food chains...

One stupid jerk media that supports that "cola" is the Lopez-Obrador-kissa** LA JORNADA NEWSPAPER

http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2003/ene0...=politica.html
    http://www.jornada.unam.mx/2003/01/1...gen=index.html

[ 04-10-2006, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]