Bevboard

Dmordal@aol.com Guest

Recently at a ball game with my son and niece, I bought both of them a powerade. Powerade was having a instant win contest. My sons label said try again, however my nieces said " First Prize". We'll, being 11 years old she was quite excited. After reading that the grand prize was a trip to Australia, I was anxious to see what she'd won also. Two hours and much anticipation later, I went online for her to see what she'd won. A screensaver. A God damn worthless screen saver. First Prize used to mean something until these advertising morons started "Clintonizing" the meaning of words.
    So it goes Grand prize, trip to Sydney. Second in line a screensaver.
    I realize this is a petty complaint. But when they dash a little girls hopes for the afternoon, they've really diminshed any advertising headway. I won't buy a Coke product again as long as I can help it.
    Because of my profession,I am on at least 30 FM morning shows nationwide during the year.
    I'm going to bitch about this as long as I can.
    David D Mordal.
    Dmordal@aol.com

amused Guest

Baby

dmordal Guest

Dear amused,
    **** YOU.

First of all, I love it that you are now a fellow coke(doesn't deserve any capitalization) hater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coke is the devils drink. I live at the coke headquartes, Atlanta, and none of my good friends like it. What you have experienced with the first prize is not the first time I have heard this story. There must be a 1 in 3 chance of getting the fisrt prize, because my friends have obtained the first prize at least 5 times each!!! I agree with your previous inquiry!!! COKE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

This Powerade game is B U L L S H I T!!!!
    They say 1 in 6 wins,but that never happens it's bull****! I won 10 first prizes and they're all F U C K I N G screen savers how gay is that. I'm gonna kill those douchebags for what they have done and shove those first prizes up their ass. I would rather win a Powerade towel then a gay ass screen saver, that's bull****. Anyways im the only gecko, so all you other douchebags need to shut the f u c k up!!!! Powerade must die!!

What do you expect from a company who calls its marketing clowns "THE RED CREW" anyway? They probably think IMAGINE was written by Lenin. Anyway, Powerade looks like dishwashing liquid when on the shelf; why would you ever buy junk like that for your kids anywhere or at any time? And the contest?... I think the prize everyone should get who buys POWERADE is a DUNCE CAP.

I have never tasted Powerade and I have no desire to ever buy it or even taste it in a free product sampling. And what a stupid name to boot. Poor Robert Woodruff... look what's become of his company!

------------------
    Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

surgefeedtherush Guest

Jolt's doing the same thing giving out screensavers. Atleast they dont call it first prize though. Still you dont need the damn cap to get the screensaver! Screw these stupid soda promotions! I'm disapointed with coke. My local coke drivers are *******s too. The blow me off becouse im not more than 30 years old. Who the hell do they think buys their products. It isnt old people.They need to learn to be nicer to their customers. I blow about $500 on soda and they treat me like crap!
    Also lots of the time when I win stuff I send in the cap/label and they dont send me my item. Thats BS. Im posting a new topic just to talk about getting screwed on promotions. Check it out if you ever gotten screwed in a promotion before.

Crappy promotions suck bigtime.