Bevboard

In a Supermarket News article a picture was shown of several Fanta bottles. They were 20 oz plastic that were tall and slim. The flavors that were shown were Citron, Orange, something Madness, Greenz, and one with the word Latina. These were the biggest words on the label besides Fanta so I assume they were the flavor names. Maybe a picture of foreign Fanta was supplied, but the article was about new flavors and brand extensions.

[ 07-30-2003, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: dr pepperman ]
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

My sister brought me back some Fanta from Mexico, it's a 600ml (20oz is 591ml) PET bottle from Arca. It's white, with blue and orange lettering.

I've seen pictures of them. I even made some avatars of some of them. Like Greenz and (I think) Summer Berry.

Picked up a couple 300 ml PET bottles of naranga (orange) Fanta last week while in Mexico on business. Great stuff, even in plastic. Couldn't find any other flavors, but didn't have much time to look around, either.

ben Guest

iv tried meant fanta flavers from meany different countries (some were only avable for a limted time)ornage,fanta rasberry,fanta kewi,fanta watermelon,fanta neo trio