Bevboard

I was in GA yesterday, see trip report by dr pepperman. and I ran into some consolidated coke distributors. We started talking because they were taking a break, and I asked them about Mellow Yellow Melon and the scarcity of it. The reply I got was quote, "Oh yeah, We ain't makin' that junk no more." I was intrigued by this and it seems like they have stopped production of MY Melon. So awhile up the road, I ran into a racetrak that still had 4 fridgepacks left of MY Melon back in the bottom. So I grabbed those and put them in my already cramped trunk...Anyone else know what is going on and if this is true?
    Tea Time! It\'s Tea time....<br /><br />Carbonated Tea.

Maybe its a summer only product in some areas. When I found it this year it was June. When I did not see it last year it was late September. The first time I found it was summer.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Our local bottler in Huntsville has been producing it consistently for a year and I don't think there's any plans to scrap it. MY Cherry might be history, though.
    I like new, weird colas

Consolidated dropped it a while ago. Other bottlers still produce it, mainly only Coke United.

Originally posted by teamtitan512:
    Consolidated dropped it a while ago. Other bottlers still produce it, mainly only Coke United.
    CCE Indy still runs it (Plant HO) and sells it in Kentucky too.

ben Guest

we used to have mello yello melon here in mami but they got rid of it. i think that coca-cola still makes it but no boattlers want it