Bevboard

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coke Blak

Just went to the Publix Grocery Store here in Weston, Fl and I found Coke Blak stacked 2 1/2 cases high next to the Beverage aisle. No pricing, no POP/POS, nothing. I picked up and bought it. 4-8oz bottles for $6.59.

I don't know what makes this product so valuable because its taste was just alright to me. It tatsed like a flat Coke with a syrupy/coffee taste.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

So much for those stellar roll outs of the past. LOL (Said with rich sarcasm.)
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I'm definitely ok with paying nigh 5 dollars for a 4pack of this stuff, but over $6.50 is ridiculous.

DJHS

Originally posted by DJ HawaiianShirt:
    I'm definitely ok with paying nigh 5 dollars for a 4pack of this stuff, but over $6.50 is ridiculous.

DJHS
    I figured around $4 since there was no pricing or POP up. When the cashier scanned it and it said $6.59 both me and the guy I was with looked at each other immediately with our mouths wide open!

Not to be a smart arse....WHAT A JOKE!
    $6.59... not from my wallet. LOL
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

OMG! too expensive! ... greg... my mouth is wide open too!

we're selling the 4-packs for $4.98 everywhere, except Wal-Mart, which are price pointed to $3.98.

I had to try it because it is such a new product from Coke that is not one of the same ole run of the mill drinks that the big guys keep copying from each other and just adding lime, lemon, cherry, vanilla, etc.

I guess us folks down here in S Florida are just dumb enough to pay $6.59.....LOL

I've got 3 bottles left in the fridge here at work so i can give a better review tomorrow when it's nice and cold.

Originally posted by DMC:
    we're selling the 4-packs for $4.98 everywhere, except Wal-Mart, which are price pointed to $3.98.
    $3.98 looks a more reasonable price [img]smile.gif[/img]

But no matter what's the price... I would buy it if I were in U.S. just to try it!

[ 04-12-2006, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

I found some at my local Albertson's today. It cost me $4.99 for a 4-pack but I figured I'd try it once. Turns out to be pretty good! It has a rich coffee taste with a sweet finish. I was worried about the Aspartame Aftertaste based on what I read here, but it didn't have one. It seems to have a normal level of carbonation in it as far as I can tell. Aspartame and Ace-K are listed as the last 2 ingredients, so they must be present in very small amounts only. Coffee Extract is listed right after Natural Flavors, and I believe it; It gave me an energy boost while I was still drinking it! $4.99 is a bit steep for 4 of them, so I hope they lower the price some. I would have to guess that they are trying to compete directly with Frappucino, but I don't that would be wise or for that matter necessary, since they are in different categories. I hope it becomes a hit; I was pleasantly suprised by it!
    Coke- The Nectar of the Gods!
    Vulpix Fan Since 1998
    Second Life Resident Since 2007