Bevboard

although it may sound disgusting, it is actully quite good. I took a tall glass, filled half of it up with Vanilla Coke and the other half up with Strawberry quick and I came up with a beverage that tastes like carbonated milk with a strawberry, vanilla cola twist. Quite good, maybe I should sell my idea to someone unless you guys plaigerize me first.
    Be American, buy American.

my only question would be, what made you think of that?

I seriously don't know how people come up with ideas like this. Its just too weird. A more important question would be how many nasty concoctions have you made and actually tasted for every good one that you come up with?

many people are turned off from the idea of "Hybrid" beverages(with the exception of alcoholic drinks) since they fear that they'll just end up wasting money. Give it a try though, although you are bound to come across many failures while you experiment with the combination of several drinks there is little doubt that you will also discover a few gems. It is nice to be able to enjoy a beverage which only you know about. However, I am being generous enough to share my discovery with the board so I suggest giving it a try.
    Be American, buy American.

Its like the book Syrup...Where the guy comes up with a cola ******* , You will have to buy the book to find out...
    Tea Time! It\'s Tea time....<br /><br />Carbonated Tea.

I've tried mixing coke, pepsi or Dr. Pepper with Hawaiian Punch at convenience store fountains and liked it ok.
    I like new, weird colas

I used to mix Dr Pepper and Pepsi together when i'd go to 7-11. The fountains were right next to each other. With an even mix, it would come out great. The flavor was addictive. But then they installed a larger drink dispenser where the Dr Pepper and Pepsi fountains weren't together anymore. And I couldn't get the mix right after that.

ben Guest

i DONT like to mix sodas i dont eavin want to think about mixing strawberryquick and vanilla coke together