Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

In today’s pathmark circular they are advertising buy four 12 packs of coke products for $11.00 and get a free 6 pack of vault cans free.

Yeah they had something similar at Kroger around here. I think if you bought 3 12-packs or 3 2-liters, I can't remember which, you got a free 20 oz. Vault. Obviously it's not worth it if you can get a Vault for 50 cents. LOL

We will be having a birthday party for my son soon. With most of the adult guests requiring specific soft drinks it works out. For 1 person it has to be diet caffeine free coke that’s one 12 pack I will send him home with the leftovers. For 3 other adults it’s regular diet coke. Then coke and sprite for the rest of the folks. Of course it’s Pepsi for me but that another story. It works out well buy four 12 packs of coke products that we would buy anyway because it’s on sale four for $11.00 and get an entire 6pack of vault free. That sounds like a good deal to me.

I bet you will keep your KFP Pepsi in a secure hiding place. LOL Sounds like real nice soda pop fest. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

The KP Pepsi is mine mine mine …. Go go go …. No no no ….. mine mine mine …… I’m a happy miser!
    Credit to Donald duck.

ROTFL

Yeah I suppose if you have to buy a bunch of different kinds of pop for a bunch of different people it works out, but I buy for me myself and I only, so I don't have to buy 4 12-packs of different things at once, nor do I have any reason to because some of it would probably go bad because I wouldn't drink it fast enough. Therefore, I can see that it does work for people like you, but for people like me, there is no reason to buy that much just for 6 free cans of Vault. [img]smile.gif[/img]

A lot of families buy soda when it’s on sale. And four 12 packs of coke is not really that much. Regular coke or sprite in cans lasts a long time. Plenty of people only buy it on sale and most often it’s a buy 3 or 4 kind of thing.

I agree.
    But then again I drink about 3 12pks a week. LOL

Ok I’m drinking my free vault.
    A surge ish flavor but with bitter caffeine notes. Defiantly a bitter after taste I think due to the caffeine. Very lightly carbonated.
    I don’t really like it at all. I’d sooner drink mountain dew.
    The caffeine is giving me a buzz as I type this.
    I guess it’s a good drink for getting yard work done.
    Even though I don’t particularly like the taste I am finding it easy to drink. The can is almost gone. And I am buzzing.