Bevboard

The Boozers Diet

Have you seen the billboards "BACCARDI and DIET COKE. ZERO CARBS. ZERO CALORIES"

Why not ad "ZERO FAT" while they're at it.

I know that Bacardi ad ran on TV for a while a few months back. (I don't think they said "Diet Coke" though in the ad, they just said diet soda)

I like Skyy Citrus vodka and Diet Coke With Lemon personally.
    Anita

ramonazo Guest

Originally posted by TheConnieVandelayShow:
    I know that Bacardi ad ran on TV for a while a few months back. (I don't think they said "Diet Coke" though in the ad, they just said diet soda)

I like Skyy Citrus vodka and Diet Coke With Lemon personally.
    The same campaign is running in Mexico, but they don't mention the Coca-Cola light brand, but I don't see the novelty in that mix of Bacardi and Diet soda...

Rum and diet Cola just seems unnatural.

In my day, the wonderful taste of Coke took off the edge of the taste of rum. (At least during my party days of weekend college parties.)

I don't know why they claim zero carbs. Alcohol IS a carb, it just metabolizes at a different rate.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    Rum and diet Cola just seems unnatural.

In my day, the wonderful taste of Coke took off the edge of the taste of rum. (At least during my party days of weekend college parties.)
    That's how I always felt too. I can't Diet Coke doing the same thing, because Diet Coke tends to take on the flavor of whatever you add to it. On the other hand, I bet Bacardi and Coke Zero would be fantastic - they should start advertising that instead.

they need to come up with some cool names for some zero drinks... like "zero gravity" and "zero sum" etc.