Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am requesting anybody's opinion on these two beverages. Which has legs?

Never had Steap, the idea of tea does not thrill me. Had the Switch. Did not care too much for it. It WAS NOT a bad product, I just did not like the strong flavor.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Steap makes a good root beer, but the key lime didn't taste that well. The flavor really clashes with the green tea flavor. I haven't had any of the other flavors.

It is clearly labeled organic, micro-brewed, and no preservatives.

The Switch flavors I've had were all pretty good, except the lemonade. Didn't like it.

They are two totally different products, I really couldn't make a comparison between the two.

They are both very unique ideas, in their own right, in my opinion. Why not sell both?

The Switch is good, Except for the lemonade. I love the cranberry ginger... The trick is to drink half a gallon of water then drink one cranberry ginger, You will piss in less then 10 minutes and you will piss for more then a minute.

But I havn't had steap. But I have used a cola flavour to extinguish the after taste of plain carbonated sweet tea. It works nicely in a good mix.

[ 08-27-2003, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: Boris ]
    Tea Time! It\'s Tea time....<br /><br />Carbonated Tea.

Originally posted by dr pepperman:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boris:
    The Switch is good, Except for the lemonade. I love the cranberry ginger... The trick is to drink half a gallon of water then drink one cranberry ginger, You will piss in less then 10 minutes and you will piss for more then a minute.

What does the cranberry ginger have to do with it? Seems like a 1/2 gallon of anything would cause that.</font>[/QUOTE]You don't know that doctors prescribe you to drink lots of cranberry juice when you have a bladder infection. It speeds up your system, Thus cleaning the kidneys and bladder. But also making you have to piss, Bad.

Originally posted by dr pepperman:
    Yea I know what cranberry juice does for the bladder and kidney but if you drink a 1/2 gallon of anything you gonna whiz long and hard.
    Well I have done personal studies (I know its sick and freaky) That have determined, I can hold half a gallon of liquid for more then 5 hours, Averaged out 6 hours, is how long it takes after drinking a half a gallon of liquid. I drink any amount of liquid and/or just the cranberry ginger and I have to go withen 10 minutes.

AAAHhhhhh, This thread has become very interesting! With all this wonderful talk of urinating and so forth I just had to add my 2 cents! I happen to like all of the Switch flavors but I think they over do it with the grape juice sweetener. The lemonade I like very much. BUT, it has a strong grape taste to it. As for running tests on my self to see how much I can drink, and hold it all in without making water, well, I can honestly say I had NEVER considered trying THAT before!
    THUS SAITH THE KANKING: If it's not in an Aluminum can, It should go in the garbage can!

KanKing, You crack me up...I still don't know why. But hey, What do you expect from a 17 year old in the middle of summer? I did do some other "tests". One of my hypothosis's was called "Drink a Forty, Piss a Forty" Which ended in failure.

12oz of water/H20

6oz returned.

And this is also interesting, I took a entire bottle of red food colouring and mixed it with 12 oz water and drank it.

Result

Edit: And if you care to know, This is what 1 bottle of Russian Beer returned.

[ 08-15-2003, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Boris ]

hey guy you seriously have way too much time on your hands..or maybe way too much time with your hand on your..well never mind
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.