Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Red Fusion is showing up in Fridge packs but I can not seem to find 2 liters. Wally had none and the only ones my store had were outback with X's on the caps because they were outdated. Whats strange is Dr Pepper 2 liters are showing up in stores with Red Fusion caps.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Well, the diet version never did appear.. So I am starting to believe that Red Fusion may soon disappear.. Especially since (as has been noted in other areas), Pepsi just doesn't take care of DP like Coke tends to.

This is Red Fusion from Coke. They did do Fridge packs (sorry "Cool packs" or whatever) so they must plan on keeping for awhile

i've seen a number of dr pep (reg) with red fusion caps. maybe it's some cross over promotional type thing?
    woot woot

The problem w/Red Fusion is Pepsi and Coke bottlers neglected it for a long period of time last year because of their own introductions of Pepsi Blue and Vanilla Coke.

That's why I think Red Fusion is hurting in many regions, because it missed the initial promotional blitz, and most places never really got any from the Pepsi or Coke bottlers. I don't think it's doing well at all anywhere though, I think people really think Dr Pepper should be untouched and just be the way it is, because it's not really like anything else. That's why extending DP seems to me like maybe a mistake.

Pepsi overall does a rotten job w/Dr Pepper. It's easier here to find Sierra Mist in most places than Dr Pepper in cans or bottles of any sort. Coke and DPSU bottlers do a better job at making Dr Pepper look like a primary brand. Pepsi treats it like 7Up, a basic afterthought.

And now the 12 pack facings in some stores are empty.

Heavy couponing around these parts.. Saw a DP sale, 2/$3.99 on "cool pack" Pepper, Diet, CF Diet, Red Fusion. Plus, coupons on the packages, buy two and get a free Red Fusion.

I still have not seen it in cans here yet.

red fusion's still around in these parts but coke has been using red fusion caps on dr pepper here. i think the last time i saw red fusion in 20oz it was outdated. same problems coke has with ruby red squirt, it's a unique taste but in these days and times, there's so many things out there people are just over saturized.
    woot woot

Maybe some problems are some Pepsi bottlers didn't release it until March of 2003. That's the first I've seen of it here, and it's almost gone what little was here. There are more 2L slots in displays here for Sierra Mist than the entire Dr Pepper line (regular, diet, Red Fusion). Pepsi simply wants to lose it I think, and I hope they do.