Bevboard

Saw these for the first time in H'ville yesterday ... the bottles are "cute," but what horrified -- and I mean HORRIFIED -- me was the price!!! $3.99 for a freakin 4 pack! If you're math-challenged, that's a buck apiece for 16 oz. plasic bottles. That's as poor a multi-pak value as I've ever seen for any soda anywhere in a grocery store (Krogers). Just below it were FridgePaks (8 can size) of the same soda on sale for 1.99

So take your pick, 16 oz bottles of Pepsi for a buck when you can buy 20 oz. for 99 or 1.09 at the c-store, or cans at 25 cents each in the fridgepak.

Geez!
    I like new, weird colas

What is with the pricing of some multipacks anyway? My store has started stocking 6-packs of Dr Pepper in those little 10 oz. glass bottles like ginger ale and tonic water usually come in. The price? $5.39! The 6-packs of ginger ale don't cost that much, so what makes the Dr Pepper so special that they have to charge such a high price for it? Maybe they're thinking they can get some sales just for novelty's sake before they put sensible prices on them.

Maybe the bottler is charging them some outrageous price. I keep a few UPCs from packags with me just for price checking purposes.. ran a 24pk one across a scanner at a store today. $9.29! ouch!

3.99 for a 4-PACK! Ouch. They sell those same bottles, half liter "Fun Runners", in 12 packs for that price in Colorado Walmart stores!!!
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Yes, they're $3.98 for 12 packs of Fun Runners at Wal-Mart. I've seen Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, and Sierra Mist packs like this, and 1 pack like this here in Cumberland of Dr Pepper.