Bevboard

Wednesday 3 sept I will go on a holiday trip to vancouver, Canada (till 10 sept). I come from the Netherlands. If you were always dying to try out our Chocomel, Mezzo Mix, AA drink, Pepsi X, small coca-cola cans, Nalu energy drink (from cocacola), or something else and you live in the surroundings of vancouver, give a reply and I will look what I can do for you, and take it with me in the airplane.

I can buy stuff from Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.

Greetings,
    Denis Minning

Ps. Our dutch coca-cola light has different taste then the one in USA. The offer is also other way around. Some Europeans interested in Canadian beverages?

I am so sorry, But I hate you. Why can't you come to Quebec or Virginia? I got a german comrade of mine to bring back some mezzo-mix and glorietta....But what is chocomel?
    Tea Time! It\'s Tea time....<br /><br />Carbonated Tea.

Can you also get european milka?

My german friend also brought some of that for me.

Milka -&gt; The chocolate bars, or the cacao powder for making drinks at home?

Watch the review for chocomel. I only think I might get problems with importing it, because it's a dairy product.

I'm looking forward for tasting the canadian/american beverages. There might be some (concepts) interesting in importing to Europe.

Greetings,
    Denis Minning

Hey Boris, your company logo avatar has been posted. It's at the very end of the old soda avatar pictures.

Hmm, I am sorry, But I decided to change the name, I don't want anything remotly offencive. For now, My soda has no label, Just a mark by a permanate marker where the label should be. Depending on the colour you can tell the difference, If you can't by colour of the beverage.I actually got a friend who works in a coffee house(not starbucks) in ohio and I sent him some of our Tea Time for his boss to try. If he likes it he will ask for two cases. But I have been looking for a new name EVERYWHERE but can't find one, I did find, Zok's Beverages, and Shibby Soda. But I don't know about those.