Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cherry Coke can be found in abundance around my area, and after getting a bottle from a Coke machine in the mall that I work at last night, it got me to thinking about Cherry Pepsi.

Is Cherry Pepsi available in select areas (one of which isn't mine) because I haven't seen a bottle or can in what seems like forever.

I'll admit, when I think of a cherry flavored cola, my mind automatically goes to Cherry Coke. Perhaps mindshare has diminished for Cherry Pepsi leading to its scarcity?

Or perhaps I just haven't looked hard enough for it.

Its in the plenty in the harrisburg Pa territory and it actually sells real well.

suprised since you live in NY and Pepsi is in NY that there would be no Wild Cherry Pepsi.

Sometimes they limit certain beverages to stores where they really sell. It is sold everywhere here.

I can't recall not seeing Wild Cherry Pepsi around anywhere I've been the last several years. For me, it's Cherry RC that's rare....

-Andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Cherry Pepsi is all over here as well...and sells quite well. Actually, Cherry Pepsi used to always outsell Cherry Coke in this market until Coke introduced Vanilla and tied Cherry to the intro offers. Ever since then, Cherry Coke has done pretty well.

It's in almost every c-store cooler around here

Out here in So Cal, I must admit that I was surprised to find Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi in 24 packs so I assume it sells pretty well out here (since it's hard to find 24 packs in much of anything other than the biggies).

WC Pepsi is pretty easy to get around here esp. in 20oz. To a lesser extent 12 packs and 2L are availible. Seems to sell fairly well though CK has gotten an expected boost from the increased spending and promotion it has recieved. Cherry 7up is really the only cherry I love tho- well except RC but that is pretty much impossible to find anywhere 'round here.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

I remember Cherry Pepsi when I was younger (in UK) I guess they dont make it here anymore?

__nothing really matters, love is all we need__

I still say that Cherry RC is the best Cherry soda. Cherry Coke is good too, but I don't recall falling in love with Cherry Pepsi.