Bevboard

Fanta Ads are here now in this area. It features the 4 gals from www.fanta.com . The catch phrase is "Wanta Fanta?" Now I suspect the English Teachers & Majors thoughout North America will wage war over the poor English in the ads!
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

I saw them during the late night hours the other night in North Carolina.

So, the flavors they list on the site are: Orange, Pineapple, Grape, Strawberry, Peach, Black Cherry, Apple, Citrus.

Now, what about all their other flavors?
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

I still haven't seen Black Cherry or Peach here. But we do have Apple and Citrus. I guess it's a good trade-off.

There's a gas station that has a Fanta Red sticker on their soda fountain, but I haven't tried it out yet. I'd like to know what's actually in the dispenser. Maybe i'll do that tomorrow.

The tv ads give me nightmares. Many. I hate those commercials more than anything, but I really would like to try the Black Cherry... just wished they sold more than 4 flavors around here.
    <a href=\"http://www.cheerwine.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.cheerwine.com</a>

I've only seen their commercial once a few months ago, I wasn't impressed [img]smile.gif[/img] I wish I could get my hands on some of those flavors. We have no Fanta here.

AFAIK, Black Cherry was only sold by Philadelphia Coke, and it disappeared around the beginning of this year.