Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what states have Jolt Cola. It seems Jolt is really hard to find.

All the Jolt Cola I've seen in my travels has been produced by Paul's Beverages, in New Castle, PA. It's often more of an afterthought for many distributors, and you really don't see it in many chain stores -- mostly just a few facings in a 7-11 or whatnot.

I live in Delaware, and I have seen it here, but only in the northern part of the state. It's also around the Philadelphia area, and less so in the Baltimore area.

If you go to Wet Planet, the website of the company who owns Jolt, there is a "store locator" link on the home page. You can send them a message and they should be able to hook you up with a distributor in your area.

I live in Minnesota. Ive had Jolt five years ago, but since then its dissapeared. And of course MN doesnt have any 7-11s.

Jolt is here in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA

wet planet has a new beverage out. "napa valley soda co" it's organic
    woot woot

They are part of Napa Valley...I have seen that product, didnt know they were linked...

I've seen them here in Wyoming at certain convenience stores. About the only one I'll buy is the cherry cola (Cherry Bomb, I think its called, right?)

andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

There are 2 distributors in NC, one in Asheville (mountains) and the other near Elizabeth City (coast.) I don't know what flavors they carry.

There is a distributor somewhere around Corbin, KY. I found red eye, orange, blue and also Pirate's Keg there a few months back. The Jolt bottles are different from the other brands I see from Paul's Beverages. They have a code that looks like "1323X12326". The caps are blank.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

There's Jolt here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Boodoo is one of their distributors, in fact! I can find it in a couple of nearby convenience stores. Usually just Jolt Cola or Cherry Bomb, but sometimes I come across the other flavors, too. I love Electricblue. Great stuff, although I wish it were a little more carbonated.

Liquid Culture Enterprises distributes Jolt products in coastal South Carolina, but unfortunitly their distribution is poor on Jolt.