Bevboard

Thread: Red Rock

How many of you have tried Red Rock soda? It is an Atlanta native drink thats older than Coca-cola, and I just tried both flavors today. The cola is very good - it's smooth and has great natural flavor. The Ginger Ale also has a great taste and is somewhat spicy (similar to Stewart's Ginger Beer actually). Overall, this little drink is great!
    Visit my Stewart\'s Museum at<br /> <a href=\"http://www.clemson.edu/~wlarkin/\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.clemson.edu/~wlarkin/</a>

I like Red Rock Cola. Whenever I go pick up rare sodas at a specialty store in town I always pick up one of those, along with an RC Draft and a bottle of Cheerwine. I haven't tried the Ginger Ale, though. Not a big fan of ginger ales.

I bought some Red Rock Cola a few weeks ago. I have to say it is now my favorite tasting cola. It is full flavored and has just the right bite, with more carbonation than Coke.

It is great. I bring it all the way to the West in glass bottles. It used to be advertised by Babe Ruth; it really is an American icon worthy of respect!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

I bought it from an online soda shop and I really was happy with the taste as well. Plus they use pure cane sugar which makes it even better.

I bought it from an online soda shop and I really was happy with the taste as well. Plus they use pure cane sugar which makes it even better.

I love the taste of Red Rock Cola.
    banned

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland