Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The water market is crowded as well as the flavored water. Flavored water seems to be growing daily. Is carbonated better or worse for great taste. Do you prefer water, flavored water, or carbonated water?

detroit city tap water. consistently rated some of the best in the country.
    woot woot

I like carbonated water a lot, i.e. Perrier & San Pellegrino. I'm not too keen on flavored water. As for flat water, I drink tap water, it's pretty good around here.

What are the top selling flavored water brands?

Does anyone know anything about this Geyser Sport Water by American Water Star?

A friend of mine distributes American water star products. He is very pleased. That’s all I know about American water star.
    I like Poland springs water. Up here in jersey Poland springs is king of the bottled waters. It’s really the only spring water that sells here. If a retailer does not carry Poland springs then he can sell other waters but if there is Poland springs in the cooler only Poland springs will sell and no other.
    I do not like flavored waters as a rule. To me if it’s flavored then it’s not water it’s kool aid like sodas with no carbonation. On the other hand water with a little essence or a twist like le natures or 02go can be very refreshing.

I do like seltzer, I guess seltzer is in my blood but I hate egg creams and always have.

Edude if you have a problem with ROX I wish you would share it with me.
    If there is some thing I need to know please fill me in.
    Same goes for any of the other regulars if you know something I don’t know help me out.

Lepke you and I don't see eye to eye on many things but I can tell you this... I have strong opinions this is true but I don't want to spread rumors on this board.

I have said things like I heard.... and later thought you know ... I am not going to do that.

I will say this no one has ever had anything nice to say about ROX to me. You may want to contact the guy that listed his phone number in complaints and gripes and talk to him... his story was pretty sad.

Sum people on this board don't have nice things to say about SumPoosie but this much I can tell you walk in with one bottle and pass it around any bar around the world and the response is simply unreal.

Do you get the same response when you pass around a can of Rox?

Good Luck!!!

dont like carbonated water, but my wife and parents do..personaly it tastes like Alkaseltzer to me...the only flavored waters I like are the Propel water by Gatoraid...

Edude, even in a post that you started that had nothing to do with your drink, you still found a way to throw in your sales pitch...wow

Ummmmm.... Ron ..... even a monkey knows it is
    GATORADE !!! G-A-T-O-R-A-D-E !!!!

good for you, you had a post were you didnt try to sell sumthing. If your only responce is to attack my spelling, dude, try something new. On here I do not care that my spelling is not correct, it has not been for 4 years on the board, and probably never will be. But if it makes you feel better and makes you forget about your product not selling, then go for it.

I just wanted to point out to you Ron that is often difficult to decifer what you are talking about. I assume you passed High School, the fact that you are too lazy to make sure your message is communicated properly speaks more volume than your words you attempt to use............