Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is this stuff? I've been seeing it in fountains in all target stores now. Is it actually a Coke product? I'm too chicken to try it, but is it like a red-type soda, a strawberry soda, or a cherry soda? Anyone know anything about this?

Originally posted by teamtitan512:
    What is this stuff? I've been seeing it in fountains in all target stores now. Is it actually a Coke product? I'm too chicken to try it, but is it like a red-type soda, a strawberry soda, or a cherry soda? Anyone know anything about this?
    I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT WHAT EXACTLY IS IT?? THANKS ,SHELL
    SHELLY

That's an excellent question as to what it is, it's appeared in all the fountains of the area Targets w/other Coke products. That's the reason for this post, to find something out about it.

It sounds a little like an energy drink. I know there's a few convenience stores locally with energy drinks in their fountains.

You've got to try it out now. We've got to know what the stuff is!

I have tried the Bullseye Red Blast. It's distinguishing feature seems to be a very cool "mouthfeel". Maybe there's a bit of menthol in it? It's vaguely sweet and fruity.

I don't know who manufactures it, but I suspect that it's a Target exclusive brand. --After all, a red bullseye IS Target's symbol. I suspect that Target asked Coca Cola, Pepsi, or some other manufacturer to formulate a soda pop blend just for their stores. Makes sense, no?
    Cyn

Tried this and have to say it's pretty good stuff. Has a nice dry taste and not toosweet. Too bad its only availble in fountain.
    If it\'s in glass, it probably kicks a@*

Remember, they might bottle it. They do have the promotional Summer sodas in the 12 packs of 8 oz. PET bottles, in flavors like Watermelon, Bubble Gum, and I think 2 others.

It might appear. Since Coke has the fountain contract, I assume they're making it, but who knows.

I was looking at some of Target's summer sodas in those 8 oz. bottles the other day. Tutti Frutti and Pineapple are okay choices, but Green Cream Soda? I understand cream soda being blue or red, but green? Did someone think that green was the one color that they hadn't used yet, so it would work well in cream soda? That's just odd. But, if I didn't already have loads and loads of sodas filling my pantry to overloading, i'd buy some just to try it out.

glassbottles rule, did you try this at a target? if so, which one?
    woot woot

i am very interested in trying this soda..

is there a diet version available?