Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Red Bull Rocket Guest

Hey all you Red Bull haters...check out the Newsweek from May 14th. Have someone read it to you so you can understand it... ya stiffs!

ton Guest

do we have to love everything Newsweek writes about????????

sodalover Guest

Hey Red Bull Rocket, take a look at my Chocolate Star fish and see if you can understand that.

robbie Guest

what the heck is a chocolate star fish

please explain I love saying it

sodalover Guest

stand infront of a mirror. Now drop your pants. Turn around and grab your ancles. Look between your legs into the mirror. You will now see your chocolate star fish.

Yah well i laughed.

------------------
    We're all here because we're not all there.

Thanks alot sodalover, now I have this bizzare visual stuck in my head.

Glad I could create a laugh...and by the way, Red Bull Rocket, I just read in a magazine (Entertainment Weekely) that under whats hot and what was 5 min. ago, Red Bull was listed as under 5 min. ago. So really, what does that say since it contradicts what you posted?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sodalover:
    Glad I could create a laugh...and by the way, Red Bull Rocket, I just read in a magazine (Entertainment Weekely) that under whats hot and what was 5 min. ago, Red Bull was listed as under 5 min. ago. So really, what does that say since it contradicts what you posted?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Two years ago Wired magiazine said that Red Bull was 'over'. Are they still in business anymore?

Puck, read what I say. Take a second to think, and then respond. Red Bull Rocket put up a post saying that since he found an article saying how good Red Bull was that everyone else who talked **** is dumb. Im saying I found an article that says its past its time. So what does that say? Nothing. An article is nothing more than an opinionated column, such as all these posts here. My point to him was, that he had no point. He found a good, so were all dumb right? Well I found a bad, so now hes dumb, right? No, I just wanted him to see that an article is not the best source to go off of.