Bevboard

What took me so long, I do not know. Finally after waiting for so long, I tasted my first sip of Propel. I tried grape as grape is one of my favorite Gatorade flavors.

All I can say is that I am a big dummy for waiting so long. I was blown away at the bold grape flavor. I was having such a cool time savoring the light feel,no color water that had just the right mixture of flavor.

I am eager to try the other flavors. At the price of 2 for $3 for 32oz bottles (Walgreens had a sale) I would have no problem drinking Propel more often.

[ 07-14-2005, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

My mother is obsessed with Propel(well, she was, now she's obsessed with Coke Zero).

Propel is definitely a fantastic flavored water, and it uses Splenda, right?

Grape is the best flavor I think, and the Peach(if you can find it) is also very good.

SEV

ramonazo Guest

I haven't drink it... but yesterday I tried the Jamaica flavor of Ciel Aquarius and tastes GOOOD!

[ 07-14-2005, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: ramonazo ]

Propel does not use Splenda as it is a lighter variation of it's big brother Gatorade. It's second ingredient is sucrose. Propel has 10 calories per serving.

[ 07-14-2005, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]