Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Went to World Market today. Found Hansen's Orangeade, which looks interesting. Also bought a bottle of Briar's Red Birch Beer, in the jumbo glass bottle. They also have 4-packs of Cool Mountain now, in Strawberry, Creme, Black Cherry, and Orange. But not my favorite flavor in their line, Watermelon. They had quite a bit of Boylan's there, but a lot of it was diet flavors only. They bottle a great Black Cherry, but World Market only had Diet left, and loads of it.

Also picked up some Jolt Cola Energy Rush! mints. I really went there to find some Japanese muskmelon hard candies, but they didn't have them on this trip. Bummer.

What's the selection like at other World Markets? Are they all standard, or do they mix it up a little, change it up from store to store?

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Last time I was at Cost Plus they had Jeffs Egg Cream sodas- chocolate, vanilla, and orange cream. They also had Ginger people ginger beer. This was about 2 months ago. As a whole selection was not real good.

The one and only time I was in one last month near Charlotte they had Jones in Green Apple(only Jones flavor) a good variety of Boylans, including Cane Cola, plus several sizes of Briars Root Beer and Orange Cream. I think they may have had Afri Cola also.

[ 06-04-2004, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: dr pepperman ]
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Trader Joe's also carries Boylans now. I buy a cold cane cola for the trip home every time I shop there (which is usually once every 2-3 months).

Any Afri you can find snap it up. The supplies have all but dried up. I talked to danny(SS) about it and he said they are temporily out and are in neg. with africoal germany to bring it back. Serious bummer.
    If it\'s in glass, it probably kicks a@*

I have a bottle I bought at a coffe shop in Rochester, NY several months ago. I should try it soon.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Jungle Jim's had a big supply of Afri-Cola last week. I think I hit them at a good time 'cause all the soda shelves were stocked up.

Our local World Market usually has Afri-Cola, Sprecher, Moxie, Boylan's, Jones, Briar's, Hank's, Ginger People, Tommyknocker.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

Those are two other soda lines i've seen in World Market, Tommyknocker and Jones. I've got no interest in Jones, and I only like Tommyknocker's Almond Creme Soda. Their root beer is horrifying.

Montgomery, Al - Cool Mountain, Boylans, Hank's, Bulldog, Jeff's, Briar's, Tommyknocker

World Market in San Antonio, TX: Boylan's soda's (except non-diet black cherry), Cool Mountain (recent addition), Briar's, Hank's, Tommyknocker's, Bulldog and Jones. World Market has recently choked back on the variety that they carry. Six to seven months ago I was able to find all of the Moxie flavors, most of the Sprecher sodas, Afri-Cola and several Frostie flavors but those have since been dropped by the local stores. A buddy of mine questioned the manager about it and was told that World Market would soon only carry Jones and one or two other lines and thats it. Not sure how accurate this prediction will be but it might be worth stocking up on your favorite flavors in the near future.