Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vault

Vault will be out nation wide in the first quarter of 2006, HUGE Marketing campain, HUGE.
    Coca-Cola is going to spend 50% of their ad money in 2006 on Vault.
    This is the chance to get a cut of Mt Dew.
    I just tried both, Vault and Vault Zero, and Im impressed.

That ROCKS!!!! I just got some more Vault from a friend of mine who went to Gatlinburg over the weekend. It is a 12 pack and she told me that it was 1 of only 2 in the store. I guess they are trying to get rid of all of it at the test sites before it goes national? But I love Vault, it is very good. I havent tried Vault Zero and I probably won't since I don't drink diet pops.

Yeah its really great they are getting behind this one so hard especially with some key stuff like Blak and the new Black Cherry VC. More importantly though is how they are gonna reinvest all profits from the brand back into it for atleast the first 2 years. This is a really smart move that shows the may have learned from their competition that a brand must be built over time. You cant just have a huge launch and no follow-up (like what happened with SURGE, VC, ect). Coke isn't content with Vault taking MY fans and ex SURGE-es, they really want and need some power in citrus (and 20oz). I thnik Vault is the first thing since VC that really has a chance to give Coke a boost in 20oz.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

2006 is going to be sweet!

Well of course you guys would like it: just look at the icons of all you who replied.

Yeesh.

Although I too plan to binge on Vault when it goes National.

SEV [img]smile.gif[/img]

Vault is a seriously delicious beverage.

Easy for you to say....you have had the pleasure of drinking it. Most of us are still yarning for our first mouth full. LOL [img]smile.gif[/img] (No off color jokes please. LOL)

[ 12-16-2005, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

I can't wait till Vault goes national in February. I'm getting sick of taking a drive to Virginia every month 2 get some. (But it's well worth the trip) [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 12-16-2005, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Mello Yello Luver ]
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>

I know, it will be weird to actually go to the store and get it! SURGE fans have been so used to searching all over or bidding on eBay

It'll be nice to finally get it at my local store.

I bought way too much off of Ebay (2 12 packs and 6 bottles). Fortunately, a friend of mine who took a trip home to NC during Thanksgiving brought me back 4 12 packs. Only $2.50 each! So I think I'll be set until February.

-HM

[ 01-05-2006, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Hollow Man ]
    "I see a Hollow Man, gun in hand, it points my way." - The Cult