Bevboard

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Has anyone heard anything about the new Dr. Pepper berries and cream? I got one from a sample box that was sent to the local Dr. Pepper office here in town.

Whoa, so you've tried it?

SEV

Hey, you've gotta tell us about this new product. How does it taste? What was the design on the can or bottle like? Come on don't leave us hangin!!

Are they planning to keep Cherry Vanilla DP around after this is launched? The main reason I'm asking is because the non-diet version has JUST started showing up in my area in the last week or two. It would be odd if they were to start phasing it out just a few months after it arrived here.

[ 12-12-2005, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: mikibacsi1124 ]

Jericho - can you post a picture of it?
    Visit Soda Pop Dreams Magazine for great soda pop info, collecting stuff and more! <a href=\"http://www.sodapopdreams.org\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sodapopdreams.org</a>

I'm working on getting an image uploaded. I'm new at this and I'm at work now, so hopefully it will be up later today.

As for the taste, its seems less carbinated (not as much burning sensation in the throat) as regular dr. pepper. There is a touch of berry taste with light cream soda flavor around (of course) the main dr. pepper taste. None of the flavors (cream, dr. pepper, berries) really dominates the drink. It's all mixed pretty well together. I'm not a big cream soda fan, but those that are I can imagine really liking this. It's a pretty unique flavor that I have never experienced.

Let me also say that I'm regretting drinking this a bit now. Since the label had UPC code and nutrition facts on the bottle I figured this must be hitting the market soon. But now that nobody on this board has even heard of it, maybe I should have kept it for my collection. Surely it will come out in stores though, and at least I got to taste it before most people.

Yeah that is true. I was probably one of very few in my state that had Vault when I first got it in August. I didn't know anyone else who had any and most had never heard of it. In fact, I was probably one of few in the whole country since it was only released in 6 or 7 states. I still have all my cans and bottles and 1 full of each that I saved that I will keep forever.

Planned for April. Most bottlers will keep all Cherry packages plus intro Berries and Cream.

Both reg and diet are excellent but the diet will be a huge hit.

here's a previous thread

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cgi-b...c;f=1;t=003242

i'm glad cherry vanilla is staying - that's fantastic stuff there.
    woot woot