Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

recently decided to give pepsi one a chance as diet RC wasnt on sale at the local grocery... however, pepsi products were..

this stuff is great, my new diet cola!

it really does taste more like a regular non-diet cola, certainly more so than diet pepsi/dietcoke/diet rc...

anyways, i am just really excited and have been nearly chugging pepsi ones since i got them, cant believe more people arent buying this stuff, i wish people would so it would be in fountains...

amazing stuff.

word is Pepsi One wont be around by the start of next year so stock up! Pepsi Edge is taking it's place.

Taco Bells around here did have Pepsi One in fountains for awhile, but I believe it was replaced with Code Red.

I also had Pepsi One recently and I also have to say that it's the best diet cola I've had. I just wish they had made this the new formula for Diet Pepsi rather than a separate product, but I guess they didn't want to get into another "New Coke" situation.

cancelling Pepsi One in favor of Pepsi Edge would be the worst decision ever..

pepsi edge and C2, while cool that they'll convert some people to lower sugar diets, are going to the least important of the lineups..

pepsi one gives pepsi a second diet version to try and capture marketshare with..., hell, rename it pepsi max if they have to..

i really hope its not cancelled.. for a while it seemed to be dwindling in stock and availability, but lately it seems very easy to find.

I think Diet Rite cola tastes more like a regular with the Splenda-- but you're right, I just had a Pepsi One last week, and it does taste much better than regular Diet Pepsi, which just tastes horrible. Given the choice of Pepsi One of Pepsi Edge, though, I'd go with Pepsi Edge.

yah i'd go with pepsi edge too, but i am on low carb diet, and will only stick with diet sodas..

maybe i'll allow myself a C2 at some point, as I do love regular coke, but probably not... will probably just drink diet RC and Pepsi One as my colas....

yah i'd go with pepsi edge too, but i am on low carb diet, and will only stick with diet sodas..

maybe i'll allow myself a C2 at some point, as I do love regular coke, but probably not... will probably just drink diet RC and Pepsi One as my colas....

Originally posted by Jimmy O'Sullivan:

Don't allow yourself any C2...you're paying more for an inferior product. Drink the Edge.

in terms of regular colas, I prefer coca cola clsasic to pepsi...

in terms of diets, i prefer pepsi one to diet coke to diet pepsi..

as for mid-cals, not sure which id prefer, never having had either, but if i was going to allowe myself one as a treat, considering how well pepsi one tastes compared to regular diets, i'd probably go with the C2.