Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stopped in my local New York style delhi/Store here in Cincinnati and they had Passover Coke in for the holiday.

For those of you how don't know this is Coke made like it used to be with sugar instead of corn syurp. (corn is not Kosher during Passover)

It is a bit sweeter and a little "fizzer". The primary thing I notice is you don't get that flim in the back of your throat after your drink it.

Can anyone else confirm the the sugar in place of hfcs or sucrose in coke for passover?
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

I can. I used to live/work in northern New Jersey, and we had Kosher Coke for Passover. I came in contact with a lot of people who wanted this soda when I worked up there.

Just went out to load up on Kosher Coke. I really love this time of year. I wish coke still sold Kosher cans, but I'll have to settle for 2L's. They are produced by CCE plant AX. Anyone know where AX is?

AX=Alexandria, VA

Look for it in Kosher markets. The place here in Cincinnati is called Bilker's
    9708 Kenwood Road
    Cincinnati, OH 45242
    (513) 791-5600

The bottles have a yellow cap with Hebrew lettering on it. The bottles also had passover stamped on the neck of the bottle.

Only 2L bottles here in Cincinnati.

A guy on a Columbus radio station said he got 12 packs of cans. (last year)

That is the same product we have in Indianapolis. Kroger supermarkets has large displays in some stores. When we had Herbco, we had 12-pack cans that were marked with a triangle CRC. (Chicago Rabitorical Council)

I remember a big media fuss several years ago when a local grocery chain brought some Kosher Pepsi up from Long Island. Must not have done well because I've never seen it since.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Coke sould bottle this stuff all year. I would gladly pay more for this quality product. This stuff even has a diffrent color fizz when you pour it in a glass.

Today I found some after a wild goose chase yesterday. Iam drinking it right now. From the smell to the taste it is like a different world and I find my taste buds taken back to my youth.
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

that was very poetic split. i want some of this. anyone seen it in northern ohio, say, anywhere within an hour-1.5hr from toledo tops?

lemme know because i really want some of this.
    woot woot