Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What do you guys think? I am also proposing Vanilla Lipton Tea as well as Vanilla Yoohoo. Tell me how it would be. I like each of my ideas.

Sadly Coke RARELY listens to outside ideas. Pepsi is the same way but a little more flexible. I also honestly don't think Coke would have another Vanilla soda since there is such a small market for that. Just look how long it took them to create Vanilla Coke.

Vanilla flavored tea sounds like a better idea in my opinion. Anything is possible though with the way the cola wars are going and stuff.

I would try Vanilla YooHoo. I'm surprised they never thought of that before.

I thought Yoo Hoo did a Vanilla flavor??
    Wasnt that part of the Yoo Hoo Shake Ups line?

Might as well, they have Mint Sprite now ( Sprite Ice ) and the new "Sprite Remix" coming out, but I don't know how well Vanilla and Lemon-Lime would meld.

Yoo-hoo has had a vanilla flavor in the past, but it was not very successful. There is a guy at YH in New Jersey - the plant manager - who is always looking at new flavors. With their new ownership with deep pockets, I'm guessing that the Double Fudge is only the beginning.
    And, if you are a chocolate enthusiast, Double Fudge is a great improvement over regular YH!

A bloody horrid idea. Why not urinate in a bottle of Mountain Dew and call it quinine?

Highly doubt it.....Coke already has Vanilla Coke, and personally, I'd find it a little odd having lemon, lime, and vanilla combined.

I don't think they care how odd people perceive it as, but when your product is going downhill you'll try anything, I'm sure if they thought it could help they'd make a Lemon Lime and Cheddar Mix.

ben Guest

dont make me sick [img]tongue.gif[/img]