Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well I just graduated high school. I have trouble making friends and girlfriends. i was born 3 months premature, 1 lb 15 oz. When I was 14, I became addictd to an online game. I spent all day on it, and eat in my romo, etc, and did not exciser. This caused me to gain weight. ALot.

MainlY I gained weight because i drank too much soda. And I have sever depression which doesnt help

Recently my sleep schedule has been off. I only eat one meal a day or less (Because the time I wake up) and I've gone from 201 lbs to 194 in less than a week apparently.

So has soda effected your health? I'm not like most fat people I don't gorge food or anything, I can control myself but I don't excerise

Im a soda addict. I've finally found my niche with other soda addicts. I love you guys [img]smile.gif[/img]

Soda is only a small part of your problem fella.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

what else is? not excerising?

you should leave
    woot woot

I should leave..that doesn't make any sense.

ramonazo Guest

Do some walking man on the street man, I enjoy walking... (well, sometimes I drink one or two sodas on the journey ), but follow my advice, take a little of your time to walk!... Like the Ad Council recent commercials say... Take little steps to get healthy.

And well... soda IMO affects if you drink a lot soda, for example if you drink soda in the breakfast, in the lunch and in the dinner...everyday, although I hope you don't do that, it's a problem, maybe one soda in a day is not a big problem, but drinking 2 liters in a day maybe this is a big problem...

Although my family advices me to stop drinking sodas, well... I can't control my soda habit, but I do 20 min. in the treadmill in the morning everyday. Do some walking, you'll feel good and you'll have fun!

[ 12-19-2005, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

Yeah it's a big problem. one soda a day ? no way . i used to break 2 24 oz bottles to school, and more than that.

I know what it's like to be addicted to soda. Drinking water helps. Water has no calories and takes up space in your stomach.

Also, if it's available in your area, you might try vitaminwater. It's not exactly low-cal; 150 calories per 20 ounce bottle. Still, that's about half the calories of some soda. And of course, there is the benefit of all those vitamins.

Soda is great. But you've got to save some calories for food, dude.

Do you smoke,do you drink booze,do eat mostly fast food,do you drive like a maniac????

If no to these questions then, drink your sodas,learn how to enjoy a good glass of seltzer water or some no cal soda pop,walk faster to the washroom (little joke LOL) and most likely you will loose a few pounds. Drinking soda pop requires a game plan. Enjoy but try to so in moderation. Yes, there will be bad days where you will drink more than you should but on average keep moderation in mind and drink low cal drinks as much as you can tolerate.

[ 12-19-2005, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

i'm just glad i have high metabolism