Bevboard

I'm not sure if this has been posted or addressed before, but I, for whatever reason lately have been buying Vault like nuts...and its not even on sale, I think I have a minor addiction. Anyway, my tastebuds are telling me that Vault tastes EXACTLY like Surge did. Are they the same formulas?
    Gummi Cola...the best candy ever. Soda and candy in one hit.

Their formulas are almost the same. And Surge was green and vault is yellow.

Vault has much more caffeine than Surge did, and because of that, it tastes a little more bitter. They say it also has more of an orange taste than Surge as well.

Originally posted by Tri-Magnum:
    Their formulas are almost the same. And Surge was green and vault is yellow.
    Sorry guys for posting on these older posts but i haven't been on here in a while. Tri-Magnum, I want to thank you for realizing the difference in color of Vault and Surge. Everyone kept saying, Vault is Surge with a different name and so on and so forth,and I was thinking, "Guys surge was green, and Vault isn't green and doesn't even taste the same as surge."

Food coloring and the added caffine (and sugar to cover that up) thats pretty much it.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>