Bevboard

Anyone know where the MU offices are for the Southwest BU in Texas?

and/or for that matter for the Northeast BU?

My guess would be somewhere in the DFW metro area on the Texas. Can't help you any further than that though. There are a few people who post here that would probably know or could find out fairly quickly. Fusion being someone of the top of my head, he seems to know everything there is to know about CC. other than Ramon of course. lol

[ 12-20-2005, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: the saint ]
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

go to this website. It should help considerably

http://www.cokecce.com/srclib/1.4.html
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

For the Southwest BU I think it's Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Denver and Lubbock. I believe there is another one.

Greg: The CCE website seems like it hasn't been updated in awhile and reflects the old structure.

ramonazo Guest

The only thing they updated is the pic of the bottles in the background of the main page...LOL and of course the investors page.

Same thing with Contal and ARCA, Grupo Continental haven't updated their website since 2000, the only thing they changed is the logo and some images ( www.contal.com ), while Embotelladoras ARCA had the same page since 2002, they made some variations, but lack of updates, example: Mickey Aventuras, Kin Light, Bimboo and Tipp were discontinued a long time ago... and those products are still on the products page...( www.e-arca.com.mx ), same as CCE, the investors page is the only section updated on both...

Other not updated page: the corporate site of Coca-Cola Mexico ( www.coca-colamexico.com.mx ), the KBsonicos promotion ended a couple of months and it's still on the main page... where's the information about Fanta Reven, and the christmas promotion?

[ 12-20-2005, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

I wouldn't think there would be too much change in the office locations, as far as MU offices go. Probably some co-location of MU/BU offices as well.

Dallas MU office is on the Dallas Tollway