Bevboard

There has been plenty of talk about Vault sales figures, but I haven't heard anything on MDX. Does anyone know how well this is selling?

hmm lets see
    14 oz bottle of energy soda that most people say doesnt give that much energey for $1.50
    I dunno but I would think its not doing too good!

Well said. Once again a Big Three soda pop company attempted to extend a brand into a new category without creating a superior product.
    Just IMO.

its really slowed down since its release - thats just my opinion - i have always felt it wasn't priced low enough when it first came out - like they were trying to make tons of money off it right away since it has the mountain dew name - i would be willing to bet it will be gone someday

[ 12-27-2005, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: pepsidew ]
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

the prices have dropped dramaticly here because every one had enough common sense not to pay 2.25 for a 14oz bottle of ok drink... stores were refusing to recive more product because none of it was selling... now the prices have dropped to 1.09-1.35

it's sitting from initial displays from what i'm seeing, and i live in a mountain dew heavy area
    woot woot