Bevboard

Whats the deal with no more Mexican Pepsi being sold by a certain online retailer due to "litigation"?

[ 04-17-2003, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: KanKing ]
    THUS SAITH THE KANKING: If it's not in an Aluminum can, It should go in the garbage can!

Originally posted by KanKing:
    Whats the deal with no more Mexican Pepsi being sold by a certain online retailer due to "litigation"?
    Good question. I have found it at various latino markets in Missouri tho

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Pepsi is claiming that it is a violation of their trademark to sell Mexican Pepsi here in the United States. So is this the end of being able to purchase decent Pepsi?

I think that was not a smart move Pepsi made.

I always liked Pepsi with sugar even though i HATE HFCS Pepsi. Coke with sugar is still alittle better than Pepsi with sugar but Coke HFCS is a million times better than Pepsi HFCS. If Pepsi axes Mexipepsi then they wont find their way into my fridge ever again.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

Pepsi is just going to anger fans with this move. What's so bad about offering Pepsi lovers a chance to drink different versions from around the world?

exactley.

Originally posted by BottleBoss:
    Pepsi is claiming that it is a violation of their trademark to sell Mexican Pepsi here in the United States. So is this the end of being able to purchase decent Pepsi?
    I suspect the bottlers are getting angry that they are losing out on business to the better-quality-mexican pepsi.

Pepsi though, owns Gemex, the bottler who is making the stuff that made its way into the US.

Mexican Pepsi is in at least 40 Mexican supermarkets here in Indianapolis. It has not went away.