Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey guys i just picked up a gatorade rain at my local 7-11, i'v never seen it before so i am guessing it is new, if not excuse my lateness.

Name: Gatorade Rain

Flavors: Berry, Tangerine, and Lime.

Color: Very light, almost watered down.

Taste: It is very clean tasting, almost like drinking a flavored water. It has 36 grams of sugar per bottle. It also gas a very refreshing crisp flavor, that i can drink on a daily basis.

I have heard from a couple of sources that atheletes told gatorade that they wanted a lighter sports drink with less aftertaste but the same great benefits of OG gatorade.

The Bottle: It has the Gatorade Rain graphic, and says "Cool, Crisp, Clean Thirst Quencher."

It also says on the side: "The crisp clean taste of gatorade rain- the same scientifically proven formula and a refreshingly different taste. When your body heats up, it keeps you cool."

"Feels like Rain." it also says.

Nutrition Facts: Per Bottle:

130 Calories
    270 mg Sodium
    75 mg Potassium
    35 grams Carbs
    25 grams Sugar

They will be sold in 32 oz., 64 oz., 8 packs of 20 oz. and 6 packs of 24 oz

Ok guys i hope this hasn't been posted, if so sorry.

Pics are availible if needed. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    [Homer voice] mmmmmmmm...coke..[Homer Voice]

Ive had all 3 flavors (Lime, Berry, Tangerine) I love berry and tangerine, lime is good too.
    go to gatorade,com and you can see the Ice family is now gone (wwatermelonw as the only one left)

ive also tried all 3. i loved the lime and the berry, but wasnt too keen on the tangerine at all, i love all gatorades, but i didnt taste much at all in the tangerine. im gonna give it another try though. also i was just at the gatorade website, and i noticed under thirst quenchers where they have pictures of the bottles of the different types of gatorade, i noticed that the fierce had a new label, and it looked to be a new flavor - wild berry. its blue in color. if you check the fierce category though, it shows the old label, and no new flavors. interesting...

We still have all the 'ices' in Canada, they sell really well.

I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned this. I'm seeing Rain, as well as all the other Gatorade flavors in 64oz in these grippable bottles -- but only at Wal-Mart.

Fusion,
    How about a taste review? Please [img]smile.gif[/img]

I bet this coming spring/summer there will be all kinds of good promotions.

As you can see, it's still full. There isn't any room to put in the fridge at the moment.

the tangerine is my least favorite out of the 3 new flavors. i really did enjoy the lime and berry though. they were full of flavor, and just a blast to drink. i would love more flavors to get added to the rain line. actually id love to see alot of new flavors in all of their lines this year....

Ok I deleted that thread I just made about the new bottle, didnt see this.
    Yea I saw this in walmart today.
    I wonder if the 32oz and 20oz bottles are getting changed as well?
    Even tho rain in 32oz is the normal/old bottle.

[ 01-17-2006, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: PepsiBlue ]

I haven't seen the grip bottle anywhere else. I think it's probably Walmart exclusive. And probably just for 64oz.